If you have been charged with a crime or a serious traffic violation in Georgia, you are facing serious consequences. A conviction will result in jail time, fines, the loss of your driver's license and other penalties. At Closson, Bass & Tomberlin, we aggressively defend people who have been accused of a wide range of misdemeanor and felony charges, including:
- Drug charges (misdemeanor or felony) involving possession, distribution or trafficking of methamphetamine, cocaine, marijuana, prescription drugs or other substances
- Drunk driving or a criminal traffic offense that can lead to the loss of driving privileges, large increases in auto insurance or incarceration if you are convicted
- Sex crimes, including sexual assault
- Robbery, armed robbery or burglary
- Theft, shoplifting or another crime against property
- Underage possession of alcohol, disorderly conduct or another alcohol-related offense
- Violent crimes such as assault and battery, murder or manslaughter
- White collar crimes, including fraud and forgery
By law, you are innocent until proven guilty, though you may not have been treated accordingly. Regardless of the circumstances, you have the right to defend yourself against the charges with the help of a defense lawyer.
At Closson, Bass & Tomberlin, we are dedicated to getting you the best results possible. Contact our firm today at 229-269-4947 or 888-878-0491. Consultations are free.
Toughness And Creativity
The successful practice of criminal defense law requires toughness and creativity. We have both.
As your attorneys, we will listen to the details of your case and carefully examine the evidence against you. After developing an appropriate strategy, we will fight for your rights and interests, working hard and working smart to make sure you are treated fairly.
Contact A Lowndes County Drug Possession And Manufacturing Defense Attorney
Contact us at 229-269-4947 or 888-878-0491 for a free consultation with a Valdosta criminal defense attorney. We can answer your questions about the charges and about your legal rights. Criminal defense attorney Mike Bass is a member of the NORML Legal Committee (NLC).