Closson, Bass & Tomberlin is a Valdosta, Georgia, law firm committed to great service and great results. Our lawyers focus on just three areas of the law — workers' compensation, Social Security Disability and criminal defense.
For help with a work injury, obtaining SSD benefits or defending against criminal charges, contact our firm. Call 229-269-4947 or 888-878-0491. Consultations are free.
As a firm that has handled hundreds of workers' compensation cases, we help get wage benefits and medical care for people who have been hurt on the job. For those who qualify, we file claims and fight for fair treatment with regard to:
- Back injuries, including injuries to disks
- Neck injuries and spinal problems
- Shoulder injuries such as rotator cuff tears
- Knee injuries related to lifting, bending or other movements
- Carpal tunnel syndrome and other repetitive stress injuries
If you or a loved one is disabled, you may be eligible for federal disability benefits in the form of Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI or SSD) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI). At Closson, Bass & Tomberlin, we represent clients suffering from a wide variety of disabling conditions, including those related to chronic illness, accidents and psychological injuries. Social Security benefits provide important income and medical care, but they need to be fought for through a highly bureaucratic process.
If you have been accused of a crime, you have legal rights and options for defending yourself against the charges. At Closson, Bass & Tomberlin, we represent clients in charges such as:
- Misdemeanor or felony drug possession
- Drug distribution or trafficking
- DUI and serious traffic offenses
- Sex crimes
- Property crimes, including armed robbery and burglary
- Underage possession of alcohol
Contact a Lowndes County Social Security Disability Attorney
Contact us at 229-269-4947 or 888-878-0491 to speak to a Valdosta workers' compensation lawyer about your situation. We can answer your questions during a free consultation.