Neck injuries can be painful and debilitating, keeping sufferers from enjoying normal activities and making it hard or impossible to work. Even an injury that seems minor to others can be excruciating to the person experiencing it.
Job-related injuries to the spine or neck problems can occur in many ways, including:
- Lifting or picking up objects in an awkward position or with strained posture
- A collision or vehicle wreck that causes whiplash or head trauma
- A fall from a building, scaffold or ladder
- An accident in a construction, manufacturing or warehouse environment
- An object falling onto a person's head
- A machine injury
- Repetitive movements that put stress on the neck muscles or spine over time
Schedule your free consultation today. Call 229-269-4947 or 888-878-0491.
Injured Neck At Work? Talk To A Workers' Comp Lawyer And Be Thorough With Your Doctor.
If you or a loved one sustained a neck injury on the job, one of our workers' comp attorneys can advise you regarding what to do. If you are eligible for workers' compensation, Closson, Bass & Tomberlin can make sure you get the wage benefits and medical benefits you are entitled to receive.
Sometimes a neck injury occurs along with damage to another part of the body. Whether your injury is isolated to one area or you are experiencing numerous problems, it is important to tell your doctor about any pain that you have, even if it is not related to your most serious injury. This will enable you to claim all injuries that are work-related.
Contact a Lowndes County Work Accident Injury Attorney
Contact us at 229-269-4947 or 888-878-0491 for a free consultation with a Valdosta neck injury attorney. We will be happy to answer your questions about your eligibility for Georgia workers' comp benefits and help you understand your legal rights.